Family Court is usually a difficult, lengthy and expensive process, but it may be the only option available for a reasonable outcome.
Ottawa West Family Law assists with litigation using integrity, knowledge, experience and skill. Although parties are able to be self-represented, it is difficult for a self-represented party to know:
- the procedural requirements;
- what are and are not the legal issues;
- how to draft court materials;
- how to advocate for the client’s outcomes;
- how to address the court’s concerns; and
- what are and are not reasonable court outcomes.
As a firm practicing exclusively in family law, Ottawa West Family Law has the know-how to move matters forward in Court in the client’s interests.